Find Answers That Work For You | Stop Abusive Collectors Now
You may be looking for an effective way to deal with debts and bills that you simply cannot afford to pay, despite your best efforts. You may be exasperated with the harassment of collectors who persistently call you and your loved ones at all hours of the day without regard for the struggles you may be facing. The good news is that you can stop those collectors now and gain an increased sense of peace.
You may be researching bankruptcy as an option, but perhaps you have yet to talk to a lawyer. If you are eager to find a solution to a serious financial problem, you have come to the right place.
Focused On Bankruptcy Law Since 1990
At The Law Offices of Ronald I. Chorches in Hartford, Connecticut, we are in the business of debt relief. Ronald Chorches, the firm's principal, has practiced almost exclusively in the area of bankruptcy since 1990. Our areas of concentration include:
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy for consumers
- Solutions to problematic credit card debt and medical debt
- Tax debt with the IRS and other authorities
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection for small businesses
- Asset protection, which includes stopping repossession, wage garnishment and liens
- Alternatives to bankruptcy and multifaceted remedies to debt problems
- Foreclosure prevention and mortgage issues
We represent individuals and companies. We can find answers that work for you.
Get The Relief You Need | Get Answers Right Away | Get A Free Consultation
At The Law Offices of Ronald I. Chorches, we enjoy the work we do — the work of finding solutions to difficult debt problems. We offer a free consultation to all prospective clients. Contact us to talk to an attorney.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.