With a combined experience of more than 100 years, The Law Offices of Ronald I. Chorches is one of the largest law firms in Connecticut concentrating on consumer bankruptcy. We have dedicated ourselves to helping individuals and businesses solve their most pressing financial problems so they can move forward.
When you contact one of our Hartford, Connecticut, bankruptcy lawyers, we can help:
- Stop creditor harassment — Once you have filed for bankruptcy, creditors and collection agencies must stop all efforts to collect your debts and stop calling you at home or at work. If they don't, you may be able to sue them for damages.
- Prevent home foreclosure and car repossession — We discuss options that you can use to help you catch up with arrears in mortgages or car payments, so you don't lose important assets.
- End wage garnishment — Wages are often garnished to pay overdue child support and back taxes. Other creditors are turning increasingly to wage garnishment as a way to collect on debt, making your difficult financial situation even worse. We can give you the tools to stop having money taken out of your hard-earned paycheck.
- Eliminate debt — Get relief from credit card bills, medical bills, utility bills and other unsecured loans.
- Stop lawsuits against you — By filing bankruptcy, an automatic stay will be placed against creditors who are trying to sue you.
- Enter into payment plans with the IRS or State of Connecticut, or eliminate tax debt — Talk to us about the different options you may have to pay off or even discharge your tax debt.
Talk To Our Hartford, Connecticut, Bankruptcy Lawyers
For a free, confidential consultation regarding debt reorganization or bankruptcy, please contact us online or call The Law Offices of Ronald I. Chorches at 860-563-3955. We have offices in Wethersfield and Winsted, and are easily reachable from the cities of Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford and Manchester.