Debt Relief Solutions
When you are overwhelmed with debt, you face a series of stressors — Endless calls from creditors and the knowledge that you do not have the ability to pay them. For a while you may be able to pull from one credit line to satisfy another, but ultimately you are stuck in the same cycle. You are not alone. This scenario plays out in thousands of homes.
Collectors can make your life miserable. How can you stop it? Before turning to solutions such as taking out a second mortgage or cashing in your retirement, you owe it to yourself to investigate what debt relief solutions are available for you.
You may have considered bankruptcy, but may have worries about how it will impact your life. Before you decide, make sure you get the facts about what it can and cannot do. It may be a good option for you, but other options may work as well.
We Can Help You Resolve Your Debt Problems
At The Law Offices of Ronald I. Chorches in Hartford, Connecticut, we have devoted our practice to debt relief for 25 years. Our attorneys understand the human problems that underlie debt, and we understand debt relief solutions. We are extremely knowledgeable about bankruptcy law and can help you by answering the big questions:
- Is bankruptcy the best way to deal with my credit card debt?
- Can you help me discharge my hospital bills or other medical debt?
- What if I owe a lot of money to the IRS?
- Is bankruptcy worth it?
- Will I irreparably ruin my credit and my reputation?
- Can I save my home through bankruptcy?
- How about my student loans? Can anything be done about those?
- How long will bankruptcy take? How much will it cost?
There is no one-size-fits-all solutions to these questions. Your situation is unique, and the answers to these questions will depend on many factors. Talk to an experienced lawyer to get reliable answers for yourself.