Common Bankruptcy FAQs
If you have questions about bankruptcy in general or about the different aspects related to debt relief, read through our bankruptcy FAQs below. If your questions is not answered below, a representative from our law office will be more than happy to answer them for you. We can be reached during regular business hours by the phone numbers listed on our contact page.
When dealing with something as stressful and potentially disastrous as major debt, you’ll have many questions that only an experienced and knowledgeable bankruptcy attorney can help with – when you need it.
- Should I File Chapter 7 Vs. Chapter 13
- What’s The Difference Between Secured and Unsecured Debts
- How To Improve Your Credit Score?
- What Are The Bankruptcy Myths?
- How Will Bankruptcy Impact My Credit?
- Is Bankruptcy Right For Me?
- What Is It Like After Bankruptcy?
- What is Good and Bad Debt?
At The Law Offices of Ronald I. Chorches, we have the bankruptcy information you need. Rather than simply walking you through the process of filing for bankruptcy, we will have in-depth discussions regarding your unique situation and help you find solutions tailor-made to help you. We serve clients throughout the Hartford, Connecticut, area.